Oh so crafty...

Caught the painting bug again. Don't know what came over me but I decided I just had to paint some artwork for around the house. This won't be a long post (even though it's been so long since I actually posted ANYTHING), but just a few pics to show you what I've been up to.



It was so pretty outside, I decided to set up my art table on the porch and listen to some tunes outdoors.


Monogram

Monogram


Been wanting to do an Elvis painting for my art studio to match my Michael Jackson one. It looks a little off, but I'm pretty happy with it considering I'm terrible at painting people.

Hope all is well in blog-world. I'm off to go get ready for Jim & Beverly's pool party :) Gonna be fun!


Kari  – (July 10, 2010 at 7:23 PM)  

The think the pear gave you that bug. LOL By the way...LOVE the new paintings! I love the monograms! And what a fabulous job you did on Elvis' face! Jackie came up behind me and said : "She painted that!?!?"

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP